There are software options, for Windows that enable you to download mega files onto your computer or PC. However did you know that you can also use Internet Download Manager (IDM) to download mega files at a fast speed?
So today I will guide you on “How to Download Mega file using IDM/Internet Download Manager“.
When you use IDM to download files you’ll experience speeds compared to other software or applications designed for downloading mega files.
Moreover, there are some drawbacks, to downloading files in your web browser. For instance;
- Slower download speeds
- Oops! Looks like your browser’s storage, for Mega is all filled up.
- Unfortunately, resume support is not available most of the time.
Basically, there are 3 methods that you can try to download mega files:
- Downloading files, from Mega can be done using a web browser.
- If you’re on an Android device you can use the Mega app while, for Windows PC or laptops you can utilize the Mega downloader.
- Another option is to use IDM (Internet Download Manager) to download files from Mega.
As you’re probably aware I’m going to share with you the method, for downloading files on your computer using IDM (Internet Download Manager).
Lets now proceed to the steps involved in downloading the file with IDM.
Download Mega file using IDM
In order to download files using IDM you will require an application or software known as “Mega Downloader.” You can obtain this software by following the provided link.
Based on my understanding it seems that you may have already installed IDM on your Windows PC. If not I suggest visiting this post first to download the version of IDM, for free.
Now lets proceed by examining the steps;
- First of all download and install IDM and Mega downloader on your Personal Computer.
- Now open Mega Downloader and go to Option –> Configuration –> Streaming
- Then ✔️ tick mark on “Use streaming server” and “Save“
- Once, you have done the upper steps, click on Streaming –> Watch Online and paste the Mega URL you want to download there.
- Now copy the “Streaming URL link“
- Then open IDM and click on the Add URL option in the top left corner
- Paste the copied Streaming URL link in the URL box of the Internet Download Manager.
- Now IDM or Internet Download Manager automatically detects the Mega File name and size.
- You can now download the mega file using IDM by clicking on the “Start Download” Button.
- Done! 👍
I understand that when you download Mega files using Mega downloader the downloading speed is good. However, if you use IDM (Internet Download Manager) you can experience download speeds. Additionally the resume feature, in IDM can be quite helpful.
- Download Any Google Drive File with IDM
- Download Telegram Files/Videos FASTER in Android/PC
- Download Dark Mode Theme for IDM
Once you’ve finished downloading a file using Internet Download Manager you’ll likely notice that IDM significantly enhances the download speed offered by Mega cloud storage. Additionally, you can utilize the streaming link to stream the file in your media player.
If you find this approach challenging I recommend utilizing Mega Downloaders built in downloading method instead.
Ultimately I’m curious to hear your opinion, on “Downloading Mega files with IDM.” Which method do you prefer.
❤️Thanks for visiting www.crackpropc.one ❤️