Hey IDM User I’m sure you’re familiar, with methods of downloading torrent files, such as using software like uTorrent or BitTorrent.. Have you ever considered using IDM (Internet Download Manager) to download torrent files?
Let me tell you why I think it’s worth giving IDM a try for downloading torrent files on your Windows PC. Most traditional methods of downloading torrents tend to have speeds. However when you use Internet Download Manager (IDM) you’ll experience faster download speeds to those when downloading file formats. Give it a shot. See the difference, for yourself!
In this article I will be sharing methods, on how to download torrent files using IDM, which will help resolve the issue of download speeds. In all of these methods I will be utilizing some torrent to IDM converters. The process of downloading torrent files with IDM is incredibly simple and beneficial, for IDM users.
Now lets delve into this post…
What is Torrent?
Torrents play a role, in downloading digital content like games, videos, apps, software, movies and images from the internet. These files typically have the.torrent extension. Are usually than 1 MB in size. However despite their size torrent files can contain a number of files and folders.
To download torrent files you can utilize software called torrent clients such as uTorrent or BitTorrent. Additionally there are torrent client applications available online.
One of the reasons for experiencing slower download speeds when using apps like uTorrent is due, to the number of seeders. However with its features, IDM (Internet Download Manager) can help resolve this issue and enhance download speed.
Methods to Download Torrent Files with IDM
There are methods, for downloading torrent files directly using IDM (Internet Download Manager). In this discussion I will focus on the straightforward approaches, for downloading torrents with IDM.
First way to Download Torrent Files using IDM
To download torrents using Internet Download Manager or IDM we will utilize the ByteBx website. ByteBx allows you to upload torrent files, which will then be stored on their servers. Once the torrent is available, on ByteBx servers you can easily download it using your download manager, IDM in our case.
When you sign up for an account, on ByteBx you are given 2.5 GB of storage capacity. This means that you can download any torrent file with a size of 2.5 Gigabits. If you wish to download torrent files upgrading to their premium account is necessary.
Steps to Download Torrent with IDM using ByteBx
- To begin start by creating an account on ByteBx. Simply click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Once you have successfully created your account. Confirmed your email proceed to log in to your ByteBx account.
- On the ByteBx homepage you will find options, for uploading a file uploading a URL or uploading a torrent.
- If you choose to upload a torrent paste the torrents URL in the URL or Magnet” field. Alternatively if you have the.torrent file saved on your device click on the “Choose File” option to upload it.
- After completing step 4 within a seconds you will notice a “download” button appear. Click on it to initiate your download.
Note; If you have already integrated Internet Download Manager (IDM) with your browser IDM will automatically display a Download Panel for downloading torrents with IDM. If not yet integrated you can refer to posts that guide you through integrating IDM extensions into browsers.
- How to Change IDM Language
- How to fix IDM fake serial number notification
- How to fix IDM Video Panel not Showing Problem
- Best Free Download Managers for Windows PC
Second Method to Download Torrent with IDM
There is another method to download torrent files using IDM that’s quite similar, to the one. In this method, we also utilize a website called ZbigZ. So without delay lets move on to the steps…
Steps to Download Torrent file with IDM using ZbigZ
- Start by registering for an account, on the ZbigZ website and log in.
- Next,. Paste the link of the torrent file into the designated box and click “Go.”
- Allow some time for the process to complete click on the “Download” button.
- That’s it! The torrent will now begin downloading through your IDM or Internet Download Manager.
More Ways to Download Torrent Using IDM
There are websites dedicated to torrent clients that can be found on the internet. You have the freedom to choose any of these websites to download torrents using IDM (Internet Download Manager) according to your preference. Here are a few examples of websites.
Now its Your Turn
I hope you enjoyed reading the article titled “A Guide, on Downloading Torrent Files Using IDM (Internet Download Manager)”. Now I’m curious to know which method you prefer for downloading torrent files with IDM. If theres any method that I missed please let me know through the comments. Additionally feel free to share your thoughts and feedback on the article in the comments section.
❤️ Thanks For Visiting Crackpropc ❤️.