Hey there IDM Admirer! If you’re seeing a message saying “There is no disk space left on drive C” while you’re downloading a file or video from the internet it basically means that there isn’t space, on your Local Disk C to save the file. This happens because IDM (Internet Download Manager) stores its files by default, on Local Disk C.
To resolve this problem all you have to do is modify the location of the IDM files so that they can accommodate the download and storage of files. You can choose any Local Disk Drive with space to store these IDM files. But, before that make sure you have the Lifetime activated version of IDM.
Let’s see how you can do it?
Fix IDM- There is no disk space left on drive C to store downloaded file parts
Here are the steps you can follow to resolve the issue of disk space on your drive C for storing downloaded file parts.
- To begin you should first make a directory on a drive that has available storage capacity to accommodate the file you wish to download.
- To save files using IDM (Internet Download Manager) you need to open the software and navigate to the “Options” menu. From there select the “Save to” tab.
- To proceed locate the “Browse” button within the section labeled “Temporary Directory.” Afterward select the folder you initially created during the step.
- To move or rename the file in IDM simply right click on it. Choose the option.
- Choose a directory where you would like to save the file. Just ensure that the drive has space.
- Then click on Start download or resume the already downloading file.
- IDM will divide your downloaded file into parts. Then merge them together at the end to create a single file.
- Done! You have resolved the problem.
If you ever want to revert to your location make sure to keep a copy of it before making any changes.
👌Bookmark CRACKPROPC to get latest IDM update👌shortcut key for bookmark 👉 (Ctrl + D)