Most Windows users rely on Internet Download Manager (IDM) to download types of files such, as videos, audio, RARs, zips and images. IDM offers a range of features that make it popular among users.
However, it can be quite disheartening when the video panel of IDM does not appear on the websites from which you want to download videos.
To address this issue please read this post thoroughly. Follow the step, by step solution provided.
Disclaimer: This information is intended for educational purposes only.
Correct Internet Download Manager Setting
If you’re unable to see the video panel please follow these steps to adjust your Internet Download Manager (IDM) settings;
- Open IDM options. Navigate to the General tab.
- Click on the “Edit” button to “Customize IDM Download panels, in browse.”
- Make sure to check the box that says “Show download panel for protected content which IDM may not download.”
- Remove any text that appears in the “Exceptions” field.
- Save these changes, within IDM.
By applying these adjustments you should be able to view the video panel through Internet Download Manager (IDM).
Check IDM Extension In Your Browser
Another reason why you might not see the IDM video option, on YouTube or other sites is if you haven’t added the IDM Extension to your browser.
So make sure you have already integrated IDM with your web browsers.
If you haven’t done so yet you can click here to add Internet Download Manager to your browsers.
Now simply reopen your browser. See if the video panel option appears or not.
- How to Download and Install IDM Full Version for Lifetime
- How to Download torrents using IDM
- How to Download Mega Files with IDM
- IDM Alternatives/Subsitiute
Give Hint To IDM
This is the approach I personally use to troubleshoot the problem with the IDM Youtube Video Panel.
Steps, for this method;
- Copy the URL of any YouTube video. Paste it into the “Add URL” option in IDM.
- Wait for a while. You’ll see a popup from IDM that looks like this.
- Simply click on “Yes”. Reopen your browser.
These are all the techniques you can try on your Windows PC to resolve any issues, with the IDM Youtube Video Panel.
Why IDM does not appear on YouTube?
Perhaps you haven’t integrated the IDM Module with your web browser. Made changes, to the IDM settings.
Can IDM download YouTube videos?
Yes, My Friend.
How can I download videos with IDM from Firefox?
Yeah, Sure all you have to do is install the IDM Addons in your Firefox Browser.