Hey there IDM User! Guess what? Microsoft has come up with a web browser called Microsoft Edge, which not only has a sleek Modern UI but also offers a user friendly experience.
I totally get you because I’ve been dealing with the issue too! Using Internet Download Manager (IDM) with the Microsoft Edge browser, on my PC has been quite a challenge.
Fret not my friend! I’ve got some steps for you to add the IDM Extension to your Edge browser.
Just follow along. You’ll be good to go!
Integrate IDM with Edge using IDMCC
IDMCC For Microsoft Edge.zip
- Please Download IDM CC for Microsoft Edge web browser using the provided link.
- Open the Extension page of your Microsoft Edge web browser.
- Enable Developer mode, in the settings.
- Next, simply. Drop the downloaded CRX file into the Edge Extension/Addon tab.
- Click on “Add extension” to complete the installation process successfully.
- Congratulations! You have now manually installed IDM into your Edge browser.
- Feel free to customize the IDM Integration Module settings according to your preferences and needs.
- That’s it! You have learned how to Integrate IDM with Edge!
Add IDM with Microsoft Store
Before you proceed with the steps make sure to check the box that says “Use browser integration” and enable it for “Microsoft Edge”, in the options of Internet Download Manager.
- Open this page using your Microsoft Edge web browser and click on this link.
- Install the IDM integration module by clicking on the “Install” button, within Microsoft Edge.
That’s all, You see how easy it is.
- How to Add IDM in Chrome
- How to Add IDM to Opera
- Download IDM Full Version For Free 😉
- Download Mega Files With IDM
- How to Download YouTube Playlist using IDM
Remove IDM from Microsoft Edge
- Start by clicking on the three dots located in the corner of your screen and then choose “Extension Options”, from the list that appears.
- You will now be able to view all of the extensions that you have added to your Microsoft Edge web browser.
- Locate the IDM extension. Click on the gear icon associated with it.
- Next select the “Uninstall” button, which will prompt a popup window on your Windows screen asking for permission to remove the IDM Integration Module from Edge. Simply click on “Ok” to proceed with uninstalling it.
Could you please guide me on how to utilize IDM in the Edge browser?
If you have already installed IDM on Microsoft Edge you can enable it through the Edge Extension. If not I can provide you with step, by step instructions, on how to add Internet Download Manager to your Edge browser.
❤️ Thank you so much for visiting our website ❤️