Hey there IDM Admirer! I hope you’re having a time while using IDM (Internet Download Manager) for all your downloading needs. 😃
If you’re not a fan of the Mkv video format and prefer to have Youtube videos downloaded in format using IDM then continue reading this post to learn how you can achieve that. 😎
Sure lets first explore the reasons why the mp4 video format is considered better, than mkv.
Disadvantage of MKV Format
- It is larger in size than the mp4 format.
- It can get easily corrupted by viruses or bugs.
- Most of the TVs do not support Mkv format.
- Video Players require codecs to play Mkv video.
Change IDM Youtube Video Download Panel Format Mkv to Mp4
✅ Here’s how you can replace the Mkv Option with Mp4 in the video download panel of Internet Download Manager (IDM).
- Start by launching your Internet Download Manager.
- Next navigate, to the IDM Options. Select the File types tab.
- Within that tab locate the section titled “Start downloading the following file types” and remove or delete MKV from the list of file types. Afterward, click on OK to save your changes.
- Done. You have converted the format of Youtube Video.
- Integrate IDM Module with Edge
- Download IDM Full Version Free
- Change IDM Language
- Add IDM to Opera
- How to Download Youtube Playlist using IDM
I hope your issue, with IDM (Internet Download Manager) and Mkv files has been resolved. If you have any inquiries regarding IDM I kindly suggest checking out our articles as they may provide helpful and useful information.
If you liked ❤️our article, don’t be miser in sharing our post with your friends 😃. Also make sure to add Crackpropc.one to your bookmarks by pressing (Ctrl + D).
😃 Thanks for visiting Crackpropc.one 😃