Once a download is finished IDM (Internet Download Manager) will display a notification dialog to inform you that your files have been successfully downloaded. This notification also provides assistance, in managing your downloads.
- Please open the file.
- Navigate to the folder where the file was downloaded.
- Open the file using the program or application.
😢If you’re feeling disappointed because the IDM Download Complete Dialog isn’t appearing on your Windows 10 or Windows 7/8/8.1/Vista/XP PC there’s no need to worry. IDM User is here to assist you in resolving this issue with, to following steps.
😕 Oops! This occurs when you accidentally click or mark the “Don’t show again” option, in the dialogue box.
Show Download Complete Dialog IDM
“Lets find out how to activate the Download Complete Dialog, in the Internet Download Manager. 😎
- Open IDM. Navigate to Options.
- From there go to Options > Downloads (Default download settings).
- Then simply check the box for ‘Show download dialog‘. Click on the OK button to save your changes.
- That’s it! You’re done! 😍
That’s how you can enable the IDM Download Complete Dialog/Popup.”
- Add IDM Extension in your Browsers (Manually) (Chrome, Opera, Edge, Firefox, etc.)
- IDM mkv to mp4
- How to Download Youtube Playlist using IDM
- Download IDM Full Version Latest and Fake Fixed 😲
- Turn On IDM Dark Mode
I hope you find this tutorial helpful. Feel free to share your thoughts and feedback in the comments section.💬
I hope that after reading this article your problem is solved. Also, if you have any other problem related the IDM feel free to search for that issue on our website. I am 110% percent confidence that you will find the solution the your problem here on CrackProPC.
If your problem’s solution is not available on our site, you can ask them in the comment section.
😍 Thanks for visiting. 😍