Hey IDM Admirer in this tutorial I’ll show you how to activate notifications, for IDM on events. Now let’s dive into the steps you need to follow to set up IDM sound alerts, on your Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP PC.
First, before doing so you can try downloading IDM Crack, which may be the simplest solution to your problem. Otherwise, if you already have IDM you can activate it for a lifetime with the help of IDM Serial Number. Even after doing this, if your issue isn’t resolved you can follow the method given below, which I am 100% percent sure will work for you.
How to Turn on IDM Sounds Notification
1. To begin with, you will require files, in WAV format to configure events, on IDM. Therefore you have the option to select the files yourself or download them from this source…
Zip IDM Sounds by IDMLover.zip
2. After you have successfully downloaded the wav files, you have to add them to IDM.
3. To do this, Open Options in IDM, and from there go to the Sounds tab.
4. Now choose a corresponding audio file, from the downloaded folder that matches the IDM events. For instance to assign a sound, for the “Download Complete” event, click on the checkbox to this option and pick the desired wav file that you wish to play when a download is finished in IDM.
5. Also, do exactly the same thing with the other three events.
6. Done! You have successfully turned on IDM Sounds Notification.
- IDM MKV to MP4
- Fix Fake Serial Number Notification
- IDM – No Disk Space Left on Drive C
- Enable/Disable IDM Download Complete Dialog
This is the way to set up IDM to notify you when your downloads are complete when they fail, when the queue processing starts, and if it stops or fails.