Hey there, IDM User! In this post I’ll guide you through the process of Downloading a Telegram file using IDM (Internet Download Manager). Lets get started!
Telegram is an used social media platform. It hosts channels dedicated to topics and categories where users can find valuable and entertaining content such, as videos, PDFs and more. However, occasionally the file sizes of the shared files, on Telegram can be quite large. If you opt to download these files using a Telegram downloader it may take longer compared to using IDM (Internet Download Manager) for downloading the files from Telegram.
Sure lets find out how you can download videos, from Telegram using IDM (Internet Download Manager).
Download Telegram File Faster
In order to download files, from Telegram, such as videos and PDFs using a downloader manager you will require a link to the file you wish to download. This link should be accessible to the downloader manager, without needing to join any Telegram groups or channels.
❓To begin you’ll need to obtain a link, for the file you wish to download using your download manager.
Here’s a simple guide to help you obtain a direct download link, for a file, on Telegram.
- Open the Telegram app. Search for either @HHTGFilezDLBot or @Link4FilesBot. Tap, on the result that appears.
- Activate this bot by clicking on the Start button.
- Now simply forward the Telegram file you want to download from any group or channel.
- Once you have forwarded the file link the bot will provide you with a link.
- Click on that link and, on the resulting page you will see an option to download your file. Simply click on it and your downloader manager will initiate the download process.
- Your file will start downloading. Done 👍
How to Download Telegram File In IDM
To Download files, from Telegram using Internet Download Manager (IDM) you can use the method…
- First, you need to download and install Telegram on your Windows PC.
- Next activate either the Linktofilesbot or the DirectLinkGeneratorbot, on Telegram as mentioned earlier. Use one of these bots to obtain the link of the file you wish to download using IDM.
- Copy the link provided by the bot. Paste it into IDMs “Add URL” section, excluding “.html”. Then click on the “Start” button.
- Alternatively, you can open that link in your browser. Simply click on the “Download” button.
- If you have already successfully integrated the Internet Download Manager (IDM) extension, with your browser IDM will automatically display a download popup for the file.
- Done 😇
Follow these posts to integrate IDM with your browser:-
How to Download Telegram Files Faster in Android
To enhance the download speed of Telegram files on an Android phone it is essential to have the best download manager for Android. Therefore begin by installing a download manager of your choice on your smartphone and follow these instructions…
- Start by obtaining the file as instructed earlier.
- If you’re using IDM on Android open the copied link, in the IDM browser tab. Look for the download option, at the top left. Click on it to initiate your download.
- Alternatively, simply paste the copied link (without “.html”). Begin your download.
- Done 😃
- How to Download and Install IDM Full Version Free 😍
- How to Download YT Playlist using IDM
- Download Mega files with IDM
Now It’s Your Turn
I hope you find this post helpful and beneficial. Now you know how to download telegram files at a rate using IDM or any other download manager, on your Windows PC or smartphone.
Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section. I’ll be sure to connect with you in another post, on CrackProPC.one.
❗Don’t forget to add crackpropc.one to your bookmark
Thanks for visiting us ❤️.